I hope you all had a wonderful day! We did, although we missed being around family for Christmas dinner. We slept in and went to 10am Mass, and then swung by Starbucks (for my Christmas treat) and then home to open presents. Casey surprised us all, with a Nintendo Wii (video games). You can probably guess how the rest of the afternoon was spent.... The boys have been told to enjoy it while it lasts, because after this weekend all Wii time will be on the weekend and will have to be earned during the week. I received a meat thermometer, which I put to good use that very evening, cooking a beef tenderloin. Above are some pictures including one of our house decorated for Christmas and with the Luminaries we put out on Christmas eve (a tradition in our neighborhood). There is also one of the Candy Cane Kiss Cookies we discovered this year and ate more than our share of!
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Merry Christmas!
I hope you all had a wonderful day! We did, although we missed being around family for Christmas dinner. We slept in and went to 10am Mass, and then swung by Starbucks (for my Christmas treat) and then home to open presents. Casey surprised us all, with a Nintendo Wii (video games). You can probably guess how the rest of the afternoon was spent.... The boys have been told to enjoy it while it lasts, because after this weekend all Wii time will be on the weekend and will have to be earned during the week. I received a meat thermometer, which I put to good use that very evening, cooking a beef tenderloin. Above are some pictures including one of our house decorated for Christmas and with the Luminaries we put out on Christmas eve (a tradition in our neighborhood). There is also one of the Candy Cane Kiss Cookies we discovered this year and ate more than our share of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment