Okay, I am a little behind on posts, but I am trying to get caught up. Anyway, we hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. We finished decorating the house and baked cookies Christmas Eve day and then had a big dinner that night. On Christmas morning we went to Mass and then came home to a huge medieval castle for the boys under the tree. (much bigger than we had expected) They spent the rest of the day playing with that and the next day we drove up to CT to visit with Nanny and Pops before the headed back to AZ. Nicholas got to meet some of his relatives including my cousin Kaye-Leigh's baby, who he shares a birthday with. We had lots of fun and it was nice to get out a little even if it did mean traveling with a two week old!
Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
1 comment:
ALL I CAN SAY!
THEY ARE ALL TOO CUTE
IS THAT A PREJUDICED GRANDMA????
Post a Comment