The baby is doing well and getting big, although the Dr. keeps saying "he has plenty of room". If that is the case I wish he would share some of it with me, because I am starting to feel pretty crowded. I am huge! By 28 weeks I had already gained more weight than I had at 35 weeks with Francis, if that gives you any idea. Strangers have gone from asking if I am having twins to telling the kids it looks like they are going to be big brothers "any day now".
We are starting to get really excited as we enter the final 10 weeks. We set up his "room" which is actually more of a corner in our room and started pulling out some of the baby clothe
s. Here is a picture of his current "room" and future "room".

1 comment:
that room is so cute! You are a good decorator :)
Post a Comment