I saw that on a maternity shirt once and thought it was funny. Anyway, here is what I hope will be one of the last shots of the baby INSIDE of my stomach. (be kind, this photo was taken after a very long day) Yes, I am huge, nothing I own will even cover my belly, but I know it won't be much longer. Believe it or not, I have only gained 29lbs, it just all appears to have gone to one place. The price of motherhood.... Here is a link to pictures taken just before Nicholas was born as a comparison. http://thekhankids.blogspot.com/2008/12/baby-update.html
The baby seems to be doing well. She is very active and reponds to the kids touching my stomach, especially to Nicholas who is usually crawling all over me. My next appointment is the 6th and if she hasn't been born yet, they will schedule me for an induction at that appointment. My labors have been fast, but the deliveries have not been easy, so they would like to have a little more control over this one to ensure she isn't born in the car during rush hour. Either way, she should be here in the next two weeks, which is pretty exciting. I was expecting Nicholas and I would have a week or so of quiet time with the big guys at school before she was born, but with school delayed due to earthquake damage, it is looking more and more likely they will all be home to welcome her.
1 comment:
You were just meant to have babies. You look great.
Post a Comment