Friday, January 22, 2010

How does this happen?


Last Thursday brought springlike temperatures, so in the afternoon we decided to head outside and try out the new bikes. Jackson and Francis had on helmets but since Nicholas was going to be riding in the equivalent of a stroller,(his new smart trike has a complete harness system) I didn't think to put one on him. Bad move... About 15 minutes in I had to adjust something on Francis's bike and asked him to entertain Nicky. They were right next to me one minute and the next Francis had given his brother a "push" and he landed headfirst in the pavement. For those of you who may be wondering he was still strapped into the bike, but face was full of blood and gravel. No major damage done, but I am hoping he doesn't end up with a scar. Above is a photo after we cleaned him up a bit.

2 comments:

Liz said...

He is still the cutest kid- looking so sweet and happy- even after getting hurt!

Pamela U. Parks said...

ha ha... I love his little smile. I can not wait to see the trip to Oregon blog when you guys come to the wedding. Oregon in August is nice.