



It is hard to believe that Jackson is 5! We celebrated his big day with his friends at a local bouncing castle, followed by pizza and ice cream cake back at the house. The theme was Spiderman, of course and it turned out to be a great day.
Now that he is 5, he is extremely busy not being 4. He has tried on most of his clothes and all of his hockey equipment to make sure they still fit and refers to anything he hasn't done in the last few days as "stuff he did when he was 4. " It is cute but he has a point, 5 does feel like quite a milestone.
Anyway here are some photos of the birthday boy!
2 comments:
oh my gosh. I can not believe Jackson is 5 years old. That just amazes me. He is just so cute and I love how he keeps you on your toes.
Jackson is awesome. I am glad he already lost his front teeth. He already has a hockey smile. We love you and will miss you guys on Turkey day. God Bless Mary Beth
Post a Comment