Monday, February 25, 2008

Update



I can't believe it is almost March! Time certainly flies. We have been very busy these days. After spending most of January sick with colds, we have had a much better February. Casey has been busy with school, he has some big papers due and I have been volunteering with the Ron Paul campaign. (Yes, he is still running) We have had some nice days here and have been enjoying the glimpses of spring. I finally finished sewing Jackson's Davy Crockett outfit (see picture) and he is looking forward to showing it to his Poppy in AZ. Francis is talking even more clearly then before and counting and starting to put on his own clothes! He is definitely beginning to exert his will a little more, but he is still as charming as ever. Jackson is his usual self, trying to figure everything out and always pushing the limits.

1 comment:

Liz said...

What a great job you did on that outfit! Wow! We are VERY impressed.